This page is dedicated to a category of aḥādīth which contain the phrase “he is not from us” [laysa minna]. It was adopted by Rasūlullāh ﷺ as a form of admonishment alluding that the perpetrator of such an action is considered contrary to my way of life, teachings and conduct.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fard (Obligatory) Elements of Wudu (Ritual Ablution) [Detailed]
- Ādam (ʿalayhi s-salām): The First Prophet [Simplified for Ages 6+]
- Sīrah –  Āminah and Abdul Muṭṭalib Pass Away [Simplified for Children]
- Sīrah –  Rebuilding the Ka'bah [Simplified for Children]
- Sīrah –  Our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ Growing Up [Simplified for Children]
- 69,150 Views