This page is dedicated to a category of aḥādīth which contain the phrase “he is not from us” [laysa minna]. It was adopted by Rasūlullāh ﷺ as a form of admonishment alluding that the perpetrator of such an action is considered contrary to my way of life, teachings and conduct.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fard (Obligatory) Elements of Wudu (Ritual Ablution) [Detailed]
- Sīrah -  Why Our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the Best [Simplified for Children]
- Ādam (ʿalayhi s-salām): The First Prophet [Simplified for Ages 6+]
- Sīrah –  The Story of the Elephants [Simplified for Children]
- Sīrah –  Splitting of the Chest [Simplified for Children]
- 78,314 Views